Monday, November 20, 2017

Paper Girls Challenge Blog: Gold

Good morning! Today's challenge on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog is Gold! I love anything that glitters, and this rose gold paper was itching to be all cut up.

I was fortunate enough to snag a few things from the Ellen Huston August sale, including this fantastic You Rock die set, and the Spread the Sparkle stamp set. I paired them with the rose gold glitter paper from Hobby Lobby and a Lawn Fawn Say Cheese die.
I popped up the gold frame onto a piece of white cardstock that I used both the Taylored Expressions Snowfall embossing folder, and the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die. The patterned paper is a scrap from my scrap pile, and I added some of the Nuvo Crystal Drops in Bubblegum.

Make sure that you join us on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog!  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment