Monday, December 24, 2018

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER: Merry Christmas from All of Us at Authentique!

We just took Christmas photos with Santa, and I couldn't resist creating a layout to document the fun occasion. I started with papers from the Jingle Collection, added a few Silhouette Design Store cuts (#281468, #282335) with my Silhouette, and a little bit of ink and dimensional adhesive.

 The dimension created with the foldover cut file makes this really interesting. A little Spectrum Series paper behind the trees, and there are some great shadowing effects. The Santa stamp is from Diamond Press, and is colored with markers.

For my second project, I created a birthday card using both Jingle and the Spectrum Series for my lovely neighbor who has a Christmas birthday! The Dala horse for me always celebrates Christmas, as my family would put out our Dala horses around Christmastime. This uses a steel die (Neat & Tangled) and a small stamp (Lawn Fawn).
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment