Monday, December 17, 2018

PGCB - Challenge #166 - Santa and his elves

I loved today's challenge for the Paper Girls Challenge Blog, Santa & his elves. I love Christmas. Seriously love Christmas. I love the lights, the smells, and of course the chocolate. Santa epitomizes Christmas to me, and I just love all of the cuteness that his elves can bring.

Crazy enough, I didn't have any images of of elves! So I looked online at the Silhouette Online Store for a few cut files. I liked a lot of them, but these adorable print and cut "stamps" from the Silhouette Online Store (#111379, #111949, #111952) stood out to me. I just loved the baked good aesthetic.

I colored these with my Prismacolor colored pencils to look like all of the characters from the movie "Elf". The paper is the Jingle Collection from Authentique Paper, and the stamp is from this year's Holly Collection by Felicity Jane Christmas Collection.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment