Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MWM Amethyst #1 and Crop Challenges!!

I was actually able to scrap EVERYTHING for the www.scrapbooksteals.com Online Crop Challenge!! I love when the SS team has their Ustream chats, both online and video. It's just so much fun to see the ladies in all their glory, as well as be jealous of some of the lovely ladies that actually get to spend time in Utah with them!!


Challenge #1: Amethyst Mid Week Mojo Sketch #1
I  got Hipstamatic's additional app that takes photo booth photos called, IncrediBooth. Gotta love anything that creates amazing photographs!! Anyway, Kristy Lee over at SS created a wonderful sketch that included photo strips! So, I got to use them!! I created a collage in Picasa, and it was super easy. I added another cute Hipstamatic photo of Miss I, and used all of my lovely Amy Tangerine AC papers and embellies!!
AC Amy Tangerine papers and embellishments, Cosmo Cricket Alphas

Challenge #2: Keepin' it Real
This photograph looks super sweet, right? Can you tell that she's actually wearing my sweatshirt, and has of course passed out? Oh yeah, this is a wonderful day of no nap, throwing stuff all over the grandparents' house, and having a potty training accident, with no extra clothes. After throwing a huge fit, she passed out in the car and we refused to go home until she woke up. Gotta love two year olds, right?
Echo Park Little Girl, Fancy Pants chipboard from my Counterfeit Kit, AC kraft, chalk inks

Challenge #3: Scrap that Stash! 
My stash is located in my back laundry/extra/spare room. I tend however, to use the kitchen table for all creating though... And boy does it need some cleaning!!
COUNTERFEIT KIT CONTENTS: Sassafras Lass papers, Foldies, Paper Whimsies, AC Thickers, MME DeLovely paper, BG Curio paper

Challenge #4: Something Old, Something New
If you've noticed, I love my Sassafras Lass papers. Now that they are no longer creating product that isn't involved with Studio Calico... I've been super hoarding my stash. This paper set was purchased in 2005-06. I remember it, because it was during one of T's first business trips. Anyway... this layout had to include Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and/or Something Blue. The old is the paper, as is the blue in the paper and letters, and the new is our new baby that will be born in June!
Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven papers and stickers, SL flowers and In a Stitch Blooms, and SL alphas

Challenge #5: Photo Challenge for the Online Chatters Only!!
This was from the online chat. I took separate photos and created a collage. We had to include the following:

1.     2 sheets of patterned papers for each ROYGBIV (14 total)
2.     17 buttons
3.     1 photo of ourselves
4.     chipboard or letter alphas that say “I love scrapbooksteals” or "I <3 SS"
5.     1 piece of chocolate
6.     pinwheel
7.     1 pair of decorative scissors
8.     and an adhesive runner
Project 100: 65/100 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment