Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I Think I Found My Mojo Again!

Honestly, I've been in a creative funk. It happens once in awhile. I go to my crafty area often and just stare at all the stuff. I made a couple of cards (I'm saving that post I promised for tomorrow!!), but that's about it for the last couple of weeks. Until today :)

This is how I started my morning. I have been staring at this wonderful Elle's Studio sketch for a couple of days, and finally pulled it all together. I used a lot of my Elle's Studio products on this one too! And my July Gossamer Blue kit. I love how I got the title to tie into the pink on the edges. It kind of looks like it was cut out of the background paper. And used my Xyron 1½" Create-A-Sticker Machine on the vellum and the smaller die cuts. Only way to go!! I also used my Silhouette sketch pens for the circles, and my Wink of Stella pen to enhance the title.
I saw this mornings's Aquamarine #6 MWM, and fell in love. Melodee outdid herself with the wonderful clothesline look. I used these adorable AMuse clothespins, but split them in half, then used a silver pen to mimic the metal. This way, they weren't so thick. Then I used my Xyron 1½" Create-A-Sticker Machine on most of the Fancy Pants die cuts and pieces from July's Gossamer Blue kit. It works perfectly on those little things! (Twinery twine)
Okay, so this one I had created a few weeks ago and just forgot to share. It's using both my GB kit, and a TON of Elle's products. I loved how the MWM Aquamarine #3 Sketch used a ton of little bits and pieces, so I "threw" some paint splatters on (get it, threw... HAHAHA! Okay, my jokes are lame today!), and used ALL of the colors in this month's kit. It's perfect when you are documenting a color run!! I even die cut one of the 4x6 Elle's Studio journaling papers and layered different colors behind it!
I am not waiting this long to make more stuff!! <3 br=""> Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment