Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lots and Lots of Cards!!!

During the summer, I build up both my personal card stash, and the stash that I use for the Social Committee at school. For my personal stash, I tend to make more celebratory cards: birthdays, well wishes, miss you, etc. For school, I end up needing more sympathy and get well cards than anything else. Every once in awhile, I get to make a great wedding or baby card!

For the first two, I create a pair of cards using the same idea. I had just purchased a Fiskars hexagon punch (on 40% off with 25% off on top of that... SCORE!) and really wanted to use it. So, I pulled out my lovely Xyron 1½" Create-A-Sticker Machine and got to work. The lovely little hexies were super easy to stick on, and so were the banners. Add a little AC button (clearance at Target... SCORE again!) and Delicata (ImagineCrafts) inked A-Muse sentiment and they are perfect to send to someone in need.
For the next three, I used a Counterfeit Kit that I made up a LOT of months ago. I think there is some Prima paper, some cardstock in different colors, AC ribbon, and some MyMindsEye chipboard elements. I even found a cute Prima resin flower (I totally forgot I had those things!) to add to one of the cards.
I'm a card making machine! Or at least, I really need to be. Making them in an assembly line is super quick. I'll have more sets tomorrow! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment