Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School... (Already?!?!?!)

Today I get to spend the day with my peers, planning out how to implement the next school year. In preparation for my own desk, I created this super cute pencil case and crayon box using Xyron products and Authentique's Curiosity Collection. Even a year later, I still love this line. 
The Xyron 9" Creative Station is perfect for gluing down those larger pieces of paper. Especially if you want them to really stick to your project. I'm pretty sure that the decoration on the pencil box is going to last longer than anything that will go in it. And all of those little pieces on the die cut pencil, those were all aided by Xyron's 1.5" Create-A-Sticker Machine.
I used a combination of both machines on the crayon box as well. In truth, I really wanted to minimize the amount of loose crayons my daughter has in my studio. (I think they are all over the place!)
I really love how this super fun project turned out. And yes, it did make me a little bit excited to start school this year!

Supplies Used:
Xyron 9" Creative Station, Xyron 1.5" Create-A-Sticker Machine, Authentique Curiosity Collection: Learning, Academic, Studious, Details and Elements Stickers, VersaMagic Ink in Turquoise Gem, Silhouette Online Store: pencil, crayon box Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment