Monday, October 3, 2011

Topaz #10: Grumpy Monkey Face

Another 10 weeks down, and another 10+ layouts done... 

This week's Topaz #10 signifies the end of another gemstone over at ScrapbookSteals. I am continuing to use my lovely Counterfeit Kit (I cannot wait to get this month over and create another one this week!!! Seriously, they are that fun!!)

For this week's Mid-Week Mojo, I used a couple of funny photos that I had of Miss I. Seriously, she does make the silliest of faces. 
 
The sketch was one of Kristy's fantastic MWM's!! I loved all of the layers, and was able to mix up a ton of the different patterns and styles of my Counterfeit Kit. Of course, I added some green woodgrain, kraft, clouds and a felt ribbon!
Rather than go with the more traditional circles or flowers... I went with stars, and pop-dotted them to make them stand out more.
I also did the same to the cloud... Before I used the sticker, I fastened it to kraft paper first.
Rather than using the standard Thickers, I used the smaller Echo Park letters to create my "Grumpy Monkey Face" title.
 
All in all, this was a great way to end my Topaz career. Loved the last 10 weeks!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Super cute LO! I especially love the little cloud and how you did the title. I is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete