Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day!!

Today is World Card Making Day... and I am off to make some cards!! I will be uploading what I made today to this post!!
 

I created quite a few cards over the weekend!! The first four use pieces of my Counterfeit Kit!! I have gotten SO much use from that little kit!! This one uses Becky Fleck's sketch for World Card Making Day.
Two cards for anniversary's...
 

 And another to apologize that we weren't able to visit with a family friend...

This card was a Becky Fleck sketch for the Scrapbook&Cards Call. I used Authentique on it. I just loved have at least one Christmas card down... Only about 100 more to go!
 And last, but not least... A lovely card for a fall wedding!!
I really hope that you had as much fun making cards over the weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment