Monday, May 27, 2013

MWAH! - Scrapbook Steals MWM Peridot 4

I am loving this month's Gossamer Blue box. And my May Elle's Studio kit... SWOON!!!! Seriously. The two combined are even better. In love. I cannot wait to see what is available next month!!!

In this layout, I wanted to use bright colors. I loved the Echo Park woodgrain. I had to use it for my "solid" background. In love!! The Fancy Pants Down By the Shore anchors were adorable. And that Jillibean Soup green pattern was fantastic. All of the embellishments were just too fun.
I loved the "Book Report" journaling tag. It's going to be quite awhile before Isla is actually reading, so I just used it for my journaling.

I used the ScrapbookSteals.com Mid-Week Mojo for the sketch. I love using sketches!! Melodee's are pretty darn fun too!! Check them out every Wednesday at 9 am MST. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment