Friday, May 24, 2013

Pretty Pink Posh Craft Dash Marathon

Seriously... These Pretty Pink Posh Craft Dash cardmaking challenges are a serious blast. One day, I'm going to have to attempt a layout using the same idea. Today, I have three challenges that I completed both last night and today. SO much fun!!

This card uses a My Mind's Eye card base, some Simple Stories Sn@p paper, a few sequins, some misting, and a May Arts ribbon. I pop dotted that bicycle image to make it more dimensional. I loved the bright colors on this card, and I know of a few people that would love having this sent to them.

Time to complete this card, including cutting the pieces, etc. 9:20 min.

I knew when I saw this color palette, I knew that I wanted to create a cute birthday card using the fun pink, aqua and brown. I also had a perfect set of Thickers that I was planning on using. On this card I used some Core'dinations paper, Echo Park and MME patterned papers, a few Studio Calico chipboard pieces, fabulous brown Thickers, and a cute teal sequin. I really love those sequins. I also used my Silhouette and a Project Life cut for part of the sentiment.

Time to complete this card, including cutting the pieces, etc. 8:38 min.
To be honest, (and I think I've said this before...) I'm not a stamper. Not really. I try... I'm getting better. And I really have paid attention to a few of my fellow crafters who are MUCH better at stamping than I. I'm actually pretty proud of this little card. It uses some Crate Paper patterned paper, and MME and Studio Calico stamps. The inks are all from Memento (ImagineCrafts).
 
Time to complete this card, including cutting the pieces, etc. 8:13 min.

Seriously fun!!! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them all. My favorite is the stamped one, though. Look at you go! The colors are perfect, the layout is fab, and I love the hint of green patterned paper border. You rock!

    ReplyDelete