Sunday, August 24, 2014

UPDATED: September Shop Your Stash Kit

UPDATE: Check out THIS PAGE on how to "Shop Your Stash"!! 

I'm on month two... Or at least "Kit Two" of my personal challenge. Nothing official or anything... I just have SO much stuff, and really want to just use it and buy things I really want, or that are multi-use (stamps, tools, etc.) I also have a ton of things that I love... But am hiding away for some obscene reason. No more hoarding pretty things!!

This month's kit was inspired by this picture of the lovely kit from Noel Mignon. (FYI, at this current moment... It's not been released, so this is just a sneak of the Tea for Two Kit). I really loved the colors, the woodgrain (of course!) and the deer. Seriously, the deer. I am going to make a custom deer stamp using some of my Silhouette stamp material, and already have the shape chosen!!
http://www.noelmignon.com/
And... This color inspiration. I found the link on Pinterest, but am posting the original link here.
http://www.ohmylittledears.com/2013/06/painting-rainbow.html
Here's my "kit". Once again, I've not packed a ton of paper into it, but will attempt to use it all... But it is pretty embellishment heavy. My goal, once I've completed quite a few layouts is to use it as a card kit. I love card kits, as all of the pieces go together, and the embellishments are fun.

Paper Top Row L-R:
Parfait (Madeline Collection) - Prima Marketing
Chocolate & Kraft Ribbon Stripe - Canvas Corp.
April Showers (Simply Spring) - WeRMK
Dishes (Nook & Pantry) - Basic Grey
Beaters (Nook & Pantry) - Basic Grey
Living Proof (So Sophie) - My Mind's Eye

Paper Bottom Row L-R:
Lots O' Luck (Hog Heaven) - Sassafras Lass
Beaming (Sunshine Broadcast) - Sassafras Lass
Cinnamon (Nutmeg) - Cosmo Cricket
Lunch Break (Ready Set Go) - American Crafts
Love Letters (Fawnd of You Too) - Sassafras Lass

Cardstock
kraft - American Crafts
darker teal - Bazzill
light teal - American Crafts
butter yellow - American Crafts  

Embellishments:
Some additional scraps of fun wood patterned paper...
Alphabet Stickers (Life of the Party) - Basic Grey
Yellow Tiny Type - Cosmo Cricket
Label Stickers (Lost & Found Two) - My Mind's Eye
Tiny Tags (Serendipity) - Elle's Studio
Chipboard Hearts - Um Wow Studio
Die Cut Kraft Doilies - Maya Road
Rose Ribbon - American Crafts
Stickers (Fawnd of You) - Sassafras Lass
Tickets... ??
Doo-Dads (Woodland Park) - October Afternoon
Vintage Brooch (Soft Pink) - Sassafras Lass
Metal Tabs (Carte Postal) - Basic Grey
Button Market - Bella Blvd
Tags - Martha Stewart
Chipboard Die Cuts - Sassafras Lass
Badges - Studio Calico
Canvas Pieces - Basic Grey
Wood Veneer Butterflies - Studio Calico
Fabric Brads - Basic Grey
Woodgrain Stamp - Hero Arts
Twine - ??

PS. If you're not too big on making everything all matchy-matchy, make sure to check out places like Tuesday Morning, TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshall's, and the clearance racks of places. Quite a few of the items that are here were from those places too! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. How about I just "subscribe" to your kit and you can make it for me? ;) Love it! such pretty colors and great embellies!

    ReplyDelete