Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gossamer Blue August Kit

A few weeks ago, I won Gossamer Blue's August kit from The Scrap Review. It was super fun to open, as it was even gift wrapped!!

I loved making a few layouts of my new little one. The colors were perfect for her, and the items were not what I would normally purchase, but I loved each of them. So fun, and so easy to combine all the items!! 



The second layout used strips from some of the pieces. I used the Heidi Swapp banner to mirror a few strips that I put on the bottom of the page as well. I loved mixing the different mists on the banner.

This little card was just made from a few of the scraps, with a Lily Bee card, MyMindsEye sticker and a Crate Paper button. The LB card actually has a hole in it, and it pop-dotted so that the button fits onto it (it sticks out in the back).
Here is the kit itself. There was some great Heidi Swapp Color Magic banners, washi!, my first LilyBee papers and beautiful Crate Paper buttons and doodads.
I am really going to watch the next few months of Gossamer Blue! My husband already purchased me a subscription to Studio Calico (so that we can budget my crafty expenditures each month and not go over budget). I think I really want to switch when the 6 months are over. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment