Saturday, September 29, 2012

Using the Rest of My SC Central High Kit

My first attempt to use up everything in my first kit from Studio Calico was pretty much a success. I only have a few scraps left, some brads, random alpha stickers, and quite a few mistable arrow Thickers. That's it!! I made two more layouts and a whole mess of cards. Love using scraps on cards.

This post is fairly pic heavy, but there are also two Pinterest inspired cards, courtesy of a challenge between myself and my lovely friend Brenda.
The original Pin link, and below is my version.
 And the original Pin link for my second card. Below is my version.
And here are two of my final layouts with this kit. I currently don't have photographs for either... So even journaling is out of the question until I find some good snapshots. For the "Saturday" layout... I plan to snap a great 5x7 of some standard Saturday activity. Then journal in strips and place those on the number Tim&Beck paper. 
This last layout is ScrapbookSteals' MWM Coral 2. I plan on taking a Hipstamatic photo of Miss I on her bike. The journaling will go in strips in the top, right corner. There are also misted arrow Thickers that will point at each of the strips. I'm thinking of using my red Thickers that I used a couple of MWM's ago.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, Heather, you ROCKED this collection! I don't know that I'll come close to doing it as much justice as you have!

    ReplyDelete