Monday, September 3, 2012

ScrapbookSteals' MWM: Pearl 8

I'm finally getting to the bottom of my Summer of '69 Counterfeit Kit. I loved making the kit, and have enjoyed playing with a mixture of colors and patterns that I may not have normally chosen on my own.

This layout is a lovely moment caught with my two daughters. They are fascinated with one another. It's pretty funny to watch. I loved the frame, and have been wanting to use it forever. In this case, I just decided to use it and not think too much about it.
I also used these fun little people that create a heart in the negative space.
I usually write my journaling, but decided to type this out instead. Sometimes I really love just the simplicity of typed writing, and this font was perfect.
I loved using all of these details. The heart, the button, the feather cut, and all of the little features. I'm glad that I used the little features that I haven't used before. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment