Wednesday, March 27, 2013

For a Lovely Friend

I created today. Which is big, because we've been complete sickies in our house. Finally, I and the little Miss are okay. The Big Miss was still out today. Although she's started arguing with me today, which I'm going to take as a good sign that she's feeling better.
Here is the lovely little card that I made for my lovely friend Melissa. It's her birthday today, and I know that she'd LOVE some well wishes!! I used the August Gossamer Blue kit that I won last year, some October Afternoon Sprinklers in Hopscotch and a Stella & Rose sticker. I just love those kits, especially when I get to the ends and get to start using them as card kits.

PS. Melissa... This is going to be a little late :) Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! What an honor! Much, much love to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete