Friday, March 15, 2013

I Love How Much You Love Her (GB February)

I love when my girls get along. Really, it is the most perfect thing to see. Miss I wants to read SOOOO badly. So, until this summer comes about, she "reads" to Ro. Which is pretty amazing to see. Both of the girls had no clue that I was snapping photos until Miss Ro checked me out. I was being pretty sly for about a second. 
This layout pretty much fell together using February's Gossamer Blue kit. I double matted the photos. They were originally going to be separate, but I really didn't like how that looked, so matted them again in pink. I used one of the title pieces from the Carta Bella paper. Then used the Carta Bella, Crate Paper and some Basic Grey letters I had to complete the title. Lastly, I embellished using a combination of Pink Paislee hearts, My Mind's Eye enamel dots and a Studio Calico heart.
Pin It

1 comment: