Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's a Good Day (GB February)

The only problem (and it really isn't a problem!!) with using a kit service, is you do run out of full 12x12 sheets. My solution, (OH DARN!) is to go into my extensive stash and find something that both works with the kit, and the photo. In this case, I went searching through my Sassafras Lass papers. I found this great sheet of Simply Smitten, and checked the back for the most fantastic matching page. It even has journaling lines!!

I even was able to use up almost all of the Amy Tangerine letters that I got earlier! I love when a title makes me use a bunch of otherwise wasted letters.

What isn't shown, is the little kraft envelope behind the photo is actually filled with another photograph taken about seven months after the main image. It's of the two girls laying together on the bed. My hope for the two girls to get along is so far happening. I couldn't be happier! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like this paper was just meant to be.........your little family is precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete