Saturday, September 3, 2011

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER: September Challenge

AUTHENTIQUE has started to issue challenges in both color and sketch form. I loved using the card sketch this week!

(From the AUTHENTIQUE blog)
We will have two challenges per month:
Sketch Challenge - The Sketch Challenge will be posted on the first Saturday of each month. There will be two sketches posted {one card sketch and one layout sketch} for you to use as inspiration.
Color Challenge - The Color Challenge will be posted on the third Saturday of each month. There will be a color palette posted for you to use as inspiration.

We would love for you to play along!
Just use the challenge inspiration to create as many projects as you'd like.
A winner will be randomly selected from all the qualified entries to receive an Authentique Paper prize pack!
{The more projects you create, the better your chances are of winning!}

******
Here is the card sketch that Tifany created:
And here are my cards, I created one masculine and one feminine. For both, I used the Authentique I had gotten prior to my acceptance on the Design Team. For the masculine card, I used my Cricut to cut the fleur-de-lis out of pearl AC cardstock, Twinery twine, Glossy Accents, and a iRock gem.
For the feminine card, I continued to use my A stash, used some AC ribbon, a Theresa Collins bling, and a few of the stickers that A sent me for the sentiment.
I hope that you join the AUTHENTIQUE team in creating some fantastic cards or layouts using some wonderful products! Make sure you link yours on the blog!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment