Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Isla's First Slurpee: Topaz #7

When I saw the Topaz #7 from ScrapbookSteals.com's MWMs... I knew the photos I was going to use. Charissa did a great job with her Guest Designer sketch, and the whole thing just fell into place.



I decided to use a couple of Hipstamatic photos that I had printed using my great tutorial that I had created for ScrapbookSteals. I chose to use the bright colors that were located in the Slurpee cup (it was a sugar-free Slurpee!) to highlight the photos. I love bright colors, but even this layout was SUPER bright for me! I used a few papers from the Emma's Shoppe collection by Crate Paper, and a piece of red woodgrain paper from Basic Grey's Life of the Party.

The lettering was Cosmo Cricket's Tiny Type and Studio Calico's wood veneer, that I used a stamp pad to change the color. 

I added some Sassafras Lass In-a-Stitch-Blooms, an American Crafts tag, and a random supply of brads, buttons, and ring brads. 

I strung a piece of Twinery twine along the top. 

Just fun and bright!

This is a super bright and fun layout, but it was SUPER easy to make.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet. I love that poppin' polka dot paper!!! Great work Heather.

    ReplyDelete