Monday, September 19, 2011

My Mustache Man: Topaz #6

When I saw the lovely photos that Kristy over at ScrapbookSteals had taken of her adorable JM... I had to scrap them! I asked her, and she was lovely enough to oblige me!

Topaz 6 was a lovely layout, but didn't quite allow me to really put in all of the photos that I saw! I change a few things up, and ended up with...

This! I really liked how the fantastic American Crafts cardstock popped against the fun Sassafras Lass papers! I used quite a bit of Sassafras papers, and embellishments! I also used those fantastic yellow Thickers that my friend Karen over at PaperHeartCrafts snagged for me at Big Lots.

I loved using a ton of those fantastic elements that I got in this year's Sassafras $50 box.

The Entwined Blooms and Paper Whimsies are just too fun!

I'm not a huge fussy-cutter, but I really enjoyed how the "scalloped" circles looked after cutting them out. I also used a lot of various buttons and brads.

I also used a stamp on the back of the black paper, then cut it out for the mustache! I made sure that the little Sass creatures were showing off their mustache.

Kristy gave me some great journaling to write out for her. I broke out my Signo pen and got to work!

I also used the same stamp for my die cut to actually stamp the top of the journaling.

This layout was SOOO much fun to make! And I know that Kristy enjoyed it. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment