Monday, August 8, 2011

I LOVE Authentique!!!

I saw the first few sneaks of Authentique before CHA, but was even more amazed by them once I actually played with the papers! I couldn't find the brand in my personal LSS, but my friend Karen lovingly snagged me a few sheets of paper, a 6x6, and some of the embellishments from an LSS that she knew about. They are all from the Blissful line. So far... I'm in love!!
This card uses some of the 6x6 pad, some lovely satin ribbon in a matching gray, one of the Authentique embellishment sayings that I stapled for emphasis, and some iRock bling!
I used some more of the 6x6 pad (love that thing!), another Authentique quote, a Martha Stewart punch, and some paper raffia that I untwisted and tied into two 'double bows'. Of course i had to add some more bling (Theresa Collins that my lovely swap box partner sent me!).
I actually used the cover of the 6x6 pad for this card... It worked perfectly! I then added strips of the regular paper, edge punched part of it, added a diecut sentiment and fleur-de-lis and a button.
I really love this look! I love seeing all of the different patterns together. This is a combo of both regular papers and 6x6 pieces. The circles are all pop-dotted, and then I added bling, a button, diecut and twine for fun. Just to add more interest, I matted the dots in black, pearl cream and pearl pink paper. I also used the saying stickers from Authentique!
I kind of really like this one! I used the raffia twine for more color against the 6x6 papers. I then used the saying that is actually on the bottom of each 12x12 sheet, then pop dotted an Authentique quote. I also added a little Glossy Accents for more definition.
I used both the 12x12 and 6x6 papers, wove them together, stamped my sentiment and added bling!
This is a great way to use up scraps! I took a few of all of the papers, added a ribbon, stamped my sentiment and then pop-dotted it! I also inked the edges of the sentiment.

Well... I'm 7 cards down in my 100 projects until I can purchase scrappy items again... I'm becoming a powerhouse. I also have 2 layouts that I will hopefully debut tomorrow or Tuesday. I have to get a few photographs printed first :)
Pin It

1 comment: