Monday, August 8, 2011

More Authentique!! A Card and a Layout!

I am loving Authentique!! I continued my love affair with a simple blank card. I took some of the 6x6 pad, some kraft paper, a found ribbon (I have NO idea where it came from...) and two stick pins. One was from my lovely friend Elizabeth, and one is just from the sewing section of one of the big box stores!
I really loved Authentique when it came to this layout. I used one of Kristy Lee's fantastic sketches from www.scrapbooksteals.com This one is from the Topaz club!
I changed a few things, used a square photo, some gray satin ribbon, and some yellow inked edges. I really liked how both the 12x12 sheets, and the 6x6 pages worked fantastically in sync to create a layout that both I, and my husband love. I created it using a picture that I really wanted to use, but couldn't find the right paper to really complement it. I also used my husband's point-of-view for the journalling. Not my normal forte, but it fits with the photograph.
I really enjoyed this layout, as well as all of the lovely paper that I was able to use in it. And those journalling stickers are GENIUS!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment