Thursday, August 11, 2011

This Week's Mid-Week Mojo and some more Authentique!!

I'm continuing on my 100 project journey!! I'm up to 28 total projects, but I think I'm going to increase the cards to 2 cards per 'project'. I'm so for easy mathematics!! 3 just got too confusing, and I feel it's still fair as it would include 200 cards for a total of 100 projects. That's a lot of cards!

Here is Kristy M's Mid-Week Mojo over at ScrapbookSteals.com. Kristy M. was the guest sketcher this week, and I love the sketch! It just came together so easily. I tried to use a lot of the items that were in my Swap Box from last month from my friend Brittany.
I used Echo Park's Country Drive, KI Scribbles for the subtitle, and AC Thickers for the main title. I also used some of the fantastic Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type for the date, and Twinery twine!! OH! and a Doodlebug button to finish off the twine!

I'm sure this is not the last of my lovely Authentique layouts either. I am continuing to use my fantastic Blissful papers. It's really amazing how versatile these papers are! I also used some pearl American Crafts cardstock, and that paper raffia that my lovely MIL found for me! A little bit of bling (courtesy of my swap box again) and some Glossy Accents give it a little more sparkle!
I really love this photograph. We went to Silverwood theme park in Idaho last week... And this photograph was right before a HUGE meltdown on Miss I's part. As in, people thought I was abducting her because she was fighting me so much. Or, at least until she called me "Mommy". I love her, the little wee beastie!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. First, your baby girl is so adorable. Second, I love love love these layouts. I love your choice of color pallet. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the 3D effect on this page! Of course the subject is very close to my heart.
    Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete