Sunday, August 28, 2011

Topaz #2: Up, Up & Away

While in Idaho, our families visited Silverwood. It's a pretty fun place to go. There are a lot of rides, food, and a great waterpark. We didn't stay too long though, as our visit happened around naptime, on an extremely hot day. This of course created cranky toddlers. I did however get to snap a few photos of Miss I going on her first ever ride.

For this, I used Kristy's Topaz #2 sketch from www.scrapbooksteals.com:
I chose some fantastic Echo Park papers in Little Boy, simply because they had amazing planes on them. Miss I's favorite thing are airplanes... And I'm glad that her first ride could be in one.
The title was in green Thickers. I also used Sassafras Lass In-a-Stitch Blooms in the red/blue combination to play off the colors of the planes in the photo.
Instead of Miss Kristy's scalloped edge, I chose to create a stamp of sorts that bordered the journaling box.
Last, but not least... Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type spelling out Silverwood.

I think we realized fairly quickly... That we may wait a few years for a Disneyland trip. Just too much excitement!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment