Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Daddy's Love (ScrapbookSteals' MWM Peridot 8)

I love sketches. And I love Elle's Studio. Combining the two was pretty fun. I even broke out part of my Gossamer Blue March kit and one of my sacred (okay... I'm trying to use my Sass stash more!) Sassafras Lass Starters papers as my background paper. There's even a tiny bit of plain paper in there. And slightly hidden journaling behind the Elle's vellum heart paper from the May 2013 kit.

If you would like to play along (and I suggest that you do!!) Here is the linked sketch.

Supplies Used: 
Elle's Studio: Day To Day Paper, Good Morning, Lil' Snippets (Day to Day & Days of the Week), Serendipity Tiny Tags, You and Me Note Tags, June 2013 & May 2013 kits.


Other Supplies: MME enamel dots, Sassafras Lass Starters, Studio Calico heart, Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine, AC cardstock, MME patterned paper, LillyBee alphabet stickers Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment