Thursday, June 27, 2013

You Are the Sweetest Adventure!! Gossamer Blue June

I always seem to get challenge projects completed by the deadlines, but cannot seem to get them photographed and posted in time. Such is the life of a busy mom :)

Here is my Peridot 7. I really wanted to use this fantastic fun photograph that I took at the park of my little monkey. I then used my A Beautiful Mess app to add the fun filter and phrase on it. The "Adventure" made a perfect title that I then used pieces of my June Gossamer Blue kit on. I just love all of the Crate Paper Pier papers that came with it, along with the ephemera pack. And sequins. Adorbs!!
I had to include a chevron. I was working for Authentique a few days ago, and Dan and I got into a conversation about chevrons, and whether or not they are called zigzags instead. Made me laugh.

Isn't that title just too perfect? Yeah, I think so too!
Here is the linked MWM Peridot 7 sketch. I really loved the Lawn Fawn line that was for sale that day also. One day... :)
Pin It

1 comment: