Friday, June 28, 2013

Ro's Birthday: Pretty Little Studio Sketches

I finally found them! I had purchased a set of the Word Flashcards forever ago (when we lived in our last house...) and promptly lost them in the sea of randomness that is my craft room. I searched, and searched and FOUND THEM!! Woot!!

So, here is this week's fabulous Pretty Little Studio sketch. I even got my pics for it this week!! I used a piece of woodgrain Crate Paper that I've been hoarding saving. Seriously though, this IS my favorite woodgrain so far. I also am trying to use up some of the more theme-based papers that I have and used my October Afternoon Cakewalk paper set that I got from Scrapbooksteals.com awhile ago.
I loved how I could use all of those patterned papers, and not have it be too busy. Isn't she just a funny monkey? Love that little scrunchy face. It's her happy face!

This is the Pretty Little Studio sketch from last week. I had it all completed and sitting on my craft table... yet hadn't stopped by Costco to snag the pics. Oh well. It's another cute layout for Ro's book. I used all Cakewalk papers, then used a Distress Ink to antique them a little further.
I loved the Silhouette cutouts. Although I found out that vellum is harder to cut on a large scale than I thought. I tried to make a Birthday cut, but It kept ripping. I kind of hid the crunched part with a button.
You can't tell all that much, right?

Supplies Used:
October Afternoon papers, Word Stickers, Sticky Keys, Little Flyers, buttons, Tidbits
Pretty Little Studio Word Flashcards, Distress Ink, Crate Paper woodgrain paper, Heidi Swapp Gold Shine, Silhouette cuts: birthday, chevrons, life cards, circle hearts Pin It

1 comment:

  1. these are both gorgeous! glad I found your blog! :)

    candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete