Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Better Late Than Never... ScrapbookSteals.com Peridot #5

Better late than never... Right?? This is actually my layout from ScrapbookSteals.com's MWM Peridot 5. It has been siting in my craft room for a few weeks now, waiting to be photographed. For this layout, I used my Gossamer Blue May 2013 kit. I just loved all of the bright colors that were in this kit. And those anchors... Adorbs! I also used one of my Silhouette cuts on this one. I just had to. The clouds that were from the Life card set. I just used the clouds all over the rest of the layout. I also added some sequins from my local craft store. I couldn't resist.
And just in case you were wondering... Yes, my daughter drew on my layout. It was funny, and I just had to leave it. Real life at it's finest.
If you want to play along, here is the linked sketch. I really loved how Melodee played with all of the layers. 

Supplies Used: 
Gossamer Blue May 2013 kit, sequins, Silhouette Cameo, white cardstock
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment