Monday, June 24, 2013

Playing Around with Elle's Studio June 2013 Kit

I am loving the Elle's Studio Kits. So far, I have gotten both the May and June kits. I'm finding that they are perfect additions for layering on both layouts and cards. I haven't made too many cards using the pieces, but this week's sketch was too perfect that I couldn't resist. And of course, I changed it up just a tad bit.
I also used my new Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine. I have been looking for this for a couple of months now... And until last week, couldn't find it anywhere. I happened to go to Olympia this last week, and on the return trip, stopped at one of the box stores. WOOT! It was there. I also found a sweet sale on a bunch of Silhouette stuff (I have to make and blog some projects using my new toys later!!)
I started by just dripping the Color Shine in random spots all over a card base (it's super sparkly, but hard to capture on film). I then used a piece of Maggie Holmes Crate Paper 6x6, and then layered various pieces of my June Elle's Studio kit. The banner is reflected with a piece of white cardstock and Simple Stories alphas from my Gossamer Blue May kit.

Supplies Used: 
Elle's Studio June 2013 kit, Maggie Holmes Crate Paper 6x6, Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold, Studio Calico stars, Simple Stories Urban Traveler alphas Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment